Describe a Person Who You Think Is Very Open

He has good communication skills and therefore many people consider him as a talkative person. Describe a person who you think is very open.


Describe A Person Who You Think Is Very Open Latest Cue Card By Kb Ielts Youtube Cue Cards Ielts Writing Tasks

We often see people who speak their mind and are quite open about their feelings.

. How you know this person. His name is Ravi and he lives stones throw away from my hometown. I met this person when I was an inhabitant of the northern state of India which is Punjab 4 years back.

Traits and social skills make a person differ from another. Therefore I have many open-minded friends. -I believe that there are very few persons who express their opinion openly without any fear in society.

I think it is a good trait to have as it saves us from unnecessary drama. Here I would like to talk about James. You should sayWho this person isHow do you know this personWhy do you think this person is very openAnd explain how you feel about this person.

But I really think that my mother is a very open person. There are some friends of mine who are quite open and do not hesitate to share their feelings. In this materialistic and technology driven era very few people are extroverted.

Describe a Person who You Think is Very Open. His thoughts are rational and pragmatic as well. Use the essence of personal memory to get a rough outline of what you want to speak.

I know a very few people who are quite frank. If I talk about his appearance he is outgoing and gets on well with masses. We met during college days.

Why do you think this person is very open. He is a cheerful person and always. 8 rows Why do you think this person is very open.

Describe a person who you think is very open. I have experienced her straightforward nature many times. For example I recently made a cake.

Describe a person who you think is very open. Candidates can give a boost to their score by practicing with IELTS speaking practice. Below is the sample answer on how to talk about one person who has the personality of openness.

She doesnt hide her thoughts and feelings. He is 39 years old and is 9 years older than me. October 28 2020 by IELTS Pages.

So this is a friend who is very open and direct about. Describe a person who you think is very open Who the person is How you know this person Why do you think that the person is open And explain how you feel about this person Sample. And explain how you feel about this person.

In day to day life we come across many people possessing different traits some are open bold and extrovert whereas some seem introverted quiet arrogant and strong head. Also Part 3 questions asking about expressing ones feelings openly are answered in this post. I am quite an open-minded person.

And I used to stay at Chandigarh as I was pursuing my masters at that time. He truly is a very passionate soul. Home Tags Posts tagged with Describe a person who you think is very open Describe a person who you think is very open.

Study the organization of ideas in the monologue so you can strategize your own answer. Under this part talk about someone you think is very open. During the different phases of life I have met numerous open-minded people from whom I learnt different virtues to.

Here I will talk about my elder brother his name is Majinder Singh Deol. He likes to stick to reality and does not sugar-coat his words to impress other. This IELTS speaking sample cue card asks the candidate to describe a person who they think is very open.

Here are some reasons why I consider him very open. He is a good friend of mine. Who this person is.

Improve IELTS speaking skills with recent IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic and Question Describe a person who you think is very open with Sample Answers by admin October 6 2021 written by admin October 6 2021 18756 views. I met this girl when I was in my second year as first-year went in just a blink of an eye with us only focused on our assignments. Use your family or friends as an example.

-Well every person has a different kind of nature. Use your family or friends as an example as it helps one to bring longer and good quality content. This card consists of a personal question and supporting questions on the given topic.

This cue card is related to Tradition description topic and asking you to. IELTS Speaking A Person Who You Think Is Very Open. I think it requires a lot of courage for a person to be open and direct.

I care too much about other peoples feelings and as a result sometimes I lie or make promises I cant keep. Cue Card Question âx20ACx201C. He never does that he is open about what he feels and lets others know directly and I like that.

Some people are introvert and others are extrovert. Describe a person who you think is very open. Who this person is.

Under this part talk about someone you think is very open. Describe a person who you think is very open. 0 0 by admin October 6 2021.

Sample Answer of Describe a person who you think is very open. IELTS Cue Card -. He is short and has an athletic body.

In IELTS speaking part 2 candidates are given a cue card also known as a task card. The primary reason why I think she is quite. Why do you think this person is very open.

Describe a person who you think is very open. Here I would like to talk about a person who is very open. Sample answer of Describe a person who you think is very open.

My friend Dan is one such person who likes to be forthright in almost every situation. Cue Card Question Describe a Person who You Think is Very Open. She openly expresses them.

-Here I would like to mention a celebrity and veteran actress Kangana Ranaut. Speaking Speaking Part 2 Speaking Part 3 SEP DEC 2021 IELTS Cue Card Sample. Describe a person who you think is very open IELTS Cue Card 2020.

In this article IELTS Game will add number 149 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.


Describe A Person Who You Think Is Very Open Ielts Thinking Of You No Experience Jobs


Pin On 9 Band


Describe A Person Who You Think Is Very Open Cue Cards Person Ielts

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code